It does, it's a variation of RCA's '60s era adjustable vent on its LC-1A 'full-range' driver MLTL cab. Can't remember the model name/number though.
GM
Saw these on the 'bay and thought'd be worth passing along.
No affil of course.
title:
VINTAGE-RARE-TOWER-PICKERING-SPEAKER-AUDIO-MONO-GPC
VINTAGE RARE TOWER PICKERING SPEAKER AUDIO MONO GPC!! - eBay (item 380297332033 end time Dec-15-10 18:23:36 PST)
Interesting approach to port experimentation. I was tempted to put 'cute' in the title at that. I wonder if it seals well (well-enough), seller states so, but is not clear on whether that is an expectation, or based on their experience.
Don't know anything about pickering(s), other than perhaps it's the same co. who produced TT carts.
It does, it's a variation of RCA's '60s era adjustable vent on its LC-1A 'full-range' driver MLTL cab. Can't remember the model name/number though.
GM
Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.
Bozak also rode a similar bandwagon on his heritage models.
Not all vegetables make good leaders.
Neat stuff. All talk and no action on my part yet, but perhaps I'll try the same with (Neodynium) hard-drive magnets when I get to doing it on the 828 cabinets.
Bookmarks